By Acromag, Inc.
Acromag's newest I/O Server is a fanless box computer that uses AMD's Geode CPU to lower the cost of processing input/output signals in mobile or embedded monitoring and control applications
- Rugged, industrial PC with fanless design delivers high-reliability operation
- 4 plug-in I/O module slots provide easy, low cost interface to instrumentation
- High-density, interchangeable I/O modules enable mix and match flexibility
- 20+ I/O modules available for a wide variety of analog, digital, and serial I/O functions
- Thermally-controlled chassis meets extreme operating temperature requirements
- Compact, shock and vibration-resistant design