By Synapse Wireless Inc.
Synapse's SNAP® technology is an award-winning IEEE 802.15.4, auto-forming, multi-hop, mesh network stack combined with an embedded Python interpreter for running application code
- Self-healing mesh network
- Instant-ON: communicate within milliseconds of power-up
- All devices are peers - every node can bridge, route, and sleep
- Simple, powerful scripting language (Python based)
- Customize applications and then interactively upload scripts over-the-air
- Supports full mesh with sleeping (low power) modes
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC)support, peer-to-peer among all nodes
- Supports bridging to other networks (TCP/IP, ZigBee®) with transparent RPC calls
- Scripts have full pin-level access to hardware
- Flexible Switchboard" for routing data between logical ports: UARTs· Transparent Wireless Data· STDIO· Packet-mode Async Serial
- Virtually unlimited network size (millions of devices).