By TEK Microsystems, Inc.
The QuiXilica Orion-V5 VXS - a 6U ANSI/VITA 41 (VXS) high-speed digitizer combining high density FPGA processing with two 12-bit DAC output channels performing at 3.0 Gsps each
- Sample accurate synchronization across multiple boards
- Phase-matched DAC outputs
- Six Digital IO channels running at up to 3.75 Gb/s using one QSFP and two SFP+ front panel connections
- Dual 4x full duplex VXS links and two full duplex VITA 41.6 Ethernet links
- Three Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGAs: LXT, SXT or FXT for each location coupled with 3 GB DDR3 SDRAM memory, (one GB per FPGA)
- Ruggedization designed in for demanding deployed applications