Software Defined Radio & EW System
Curtiss-Wright’s mid-size SDR and EW System enables customers to select their preferred RF tuner and software applications (i.e. GNU Radio, Red Hawk or SCA). By provides up to sixteen analog inputs (12-bit up to 2 Gsps) and eight (14-bit < 2.8 Gsps output channels), the SDR and EW system is easily able to interface L-band or S-band RF frequencies. The SDR/EW is built using rugged COTS products and the system is qualified to MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461 standards.
- COTS Software Defined Radio and Electronic Warfare System with RF tuner and software selectable by the system integrator
- Intel Core i7 or Xeon Processor
- 28VDC Power input per MIL-STD-704
- FPGA-based ADCs and DACs - Data rates to 4 Gsps - Phase coherency across all channels
- Auxiliary I/O options (MIL-STD-1553, ARINC etc.)
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810/MIL-STD-461