Embedded Video Processing System
Curtiss-Wright combines its high performance octal-core Intel Xeon D signal processors and a NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GPGPU processor with Xilinx Kintex FPGA Frame Grabber flexibility to provide a compact versatile processing system for embedded video applications. The video processing system is packaged in our MPMC-9331 3-slot 3U OpenVPX rugged embedded system, a SWaP-optimized solution with flexibility to handle multiple graphics applications.
- Rugged Embedded Video Processing System designed for aerospace and defense applications
- 2 x Intel Xeon D Octal Core DSPs
- NVIDIA Quadro P5000 GPGPU
- 2x 3G-SDI video inputs and outputs
- I/O options: Gigabit Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-429, etc.
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810/MIL-STD-461