DuraCOR 8043 Mission Computer
The Parvus DuraCOR 8043 is a rugged COTS modular mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core, 6th gen “Skylake” Intel Mobile Xeon E3 v5 processor with PCI Express (PCIe) Mini Card slots and a PCIe/104 bus architecture to support platform-specific add-on I/O module rapid integration with no/low NRE expense.
- 6th gen Mobile Intel Xeon E3 v5 processor with 32 GB ECC DDR4 memory
- Quad-core (8-thread) E3-1505M v5 at 2.8 GHz with turbo up to 3.7 GHz
- Low-SWaP IP67 rugged chassis with Mini-PCIe and PCIe104 I/O card expansion
- Rugged removable 2.5" SATA SSD option
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704 and DO-160 power supply with transient protections and 50/200 ms hold-up, redundancy options
- MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G, MIL-STD- 461G qualification