DuraWORX 8043 Mission Computer
The Parvus DuraWORX 8043 is an ultra-rugged multi-function computing and networking system that combines a high performance 6th Gen Skylake Intel Mobile Xeon E3 v5-based mission processor and a Cisco 5915 IOS-managed secure network router into a single modular platform designed for highly demanding thermal, shock, and vibration environments. The DuraWORX 8043 is a scalable, rugged, SWaP-optimized system that simplifies system integration in tactical computing, IP networking and situational awareness applications.
- SWaP-optimized Intel mission processor and Cisco IP Router
- 2.8 GHz quad-core 6th Gen Intel Xeon processor + Cisco 5915 ESR router
- Modular I/O architecture: options for integrated Ethernet switch and MiniPCIe or PCIe/104 I/O cards
- MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G, MIL-STD- 461G qualification (EMI, thermal, shock, vibration, altitude, humidity, etc.)
- 28 VDC MIL-STD-1275/704 and DO-160 power supply with voltage transient protections and 200 ms hold-up, redundancy options
- Rugged IP67 chassis with MIL-DTL-38999 connectors