By Pentek, Inc.
Model 71821 is a member of the Jade family of high-performance XMC modules. The Jade architecture embodies a new streamlined approach to FPGA-based boards, simplifying the design to reduce power and cost, while still providing some of the highest-performance FPGA resources available today.
- Complete radar and software radio interface solution
- Supports Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
- Three 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Three multiband DDCs (digital downconverters)
- One DUC (digital upconverter)
- Two 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
- VITA 42.0 XMC compatible with switched fabric interfaces
- Ruggedized and conductioncooled versions available