DuraCOR 312 Mission Computer
The Parvus DuraCOR 312 is an ultra-small form factor mission computer built around the NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 (TX1) supercomputer-on-a module integrated in a miniature rugged chassis with MIL-grade high-density connectors. Delivering powerful NVIDIA CUDA GPGPU signal processing & quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A57 embedded computing for SWaP-C sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned and unmanned vehicle and sensor platforms, the unit combines a massively parallel, many-core architecture boasting one of the highest computing FLOPS-per-watt architectures on the market.
- Miniature SWaP-optimized form factor (20W power, 1.5 lb weight, and 1.4"x5.2"x5.4" size)
- Ruggedized NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 supercomputer module with 4-core ARM Cortex A57 and 256 CUDA core Maxwell GPU
- Rugged IP67 chassis with micro-mini MIL-performance circular connectors
- Modular I/O architecture: up to three slots for add-on Mini-PCIe I/O cards (to support avionics and vetronics I/O scalability)
- Rugged Flash SSD storage: eMMC + M.2 / mSATA / microSD card / removable 2.5â? SATA
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground vehicles; optional 50 ms power hold-up