Jade Model 71841
By Pentek, Inc.
The 71841 is a high-speed data converter with programmable DDCs (digital downconverters). It is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture feature offers an ideal turnkey solution as well as a platform for developing and deploying custom FPGA-processing IP.
- Ideal radar and software radio interface solution
- Supports Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
- One-channel mode with 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D
- Two-channel mode with 1.8 GHz, 12-bit A/Ds
- Programmable one- or twochannel DDC (Digital Downconverter)
- 5 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- ÂµSync clock/sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
- VITA 42.0 XMC compatible with switched fabric interfaces
- Optional LVDS and gigabit serial connections to the FPGA for custom I/O
- Ruggedized and conductioncooled versions available