5.0 GSps 10-Bit ADC 12-Bit DAC WFMC+
By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
The 5.0GSps 10-Bit ADC 12-Bit DAC WFMC+ was designed from the ground up for latency sensitive DRFM applications. The Board Support Interface, which is available in VHDL or CoreFire Next Application Design Suite, was also designed from the beginning to be suited for DRFM applications. This interface provides a Digital Bypass Mode to achieve the lowest possible latency and a Fabric Space Mode to allow the user to do additional processing and manipulation of the ADC data before returning it out the DAC.
- Single Channel 10-bit ADC and 12-bit DAC running at up to 5.0GSps each
- Ultra Low latency from ADC SMA input to DAC SMA output
- Digital Bypass Mode (SMA-to-SMA): < 15ns (preliminary)
- Fabric Space Mode (SMA-to-SMA): < 23ns (preliminary)
- Digital Bypass Mode has built-in run-time adjustable delay providing additional delay from 0ns up to 124 Sclk periods
- Capability to have two ADC channels and two DAC channels in one 6U OpenVPX slot when plugged into WILDSTAR OpenVPX FPGA cards
- Compatible with any WILDSTAR mainboard with a WFMC+ slot
- Firmware and Software Board Support Interface provided in CoreFire Next and VHDL source