By Pentek, Inc.
Model 71861 is a member of the JadeTM family of high-performance XMC modules. The Jade architecture embodies a new streamlined approach to FPGA-based boards, simplifying the design to reduce power and cost, while still providing some of the highest-performance FPGA resources available today. Designed to work with Pentek’s new NavigatorTM Design Suite of tools, the combination of Jade and Navigator offers users an efficient path to developing and deploying FPGA-based data acquisition and processing.
- Complete radar and software radio interface solution
- Supports Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
- Four 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Four multiband DDCs (digital downconverters)
- Optional 5 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
- VITA 42.0 XMC compatible with switched fabric interfaces
- Optional LVDS and gigabit serial connections to the FPGA for custom I/O
- Ruggedized and conduction-cooled versions available