IMT-BT Industrial Tablet
By ADLINK Technology, Inc.
The IMT-BT is an industrial, rugged mobile tablet, integrating the dual-core Intel® Celeron® processor N2807 for high performance computing power. Built-in WLAN or optional WWAN connectivity enables the IMT-BT to easily access information from a wide variety of industrial and commercial settings. An IP65 rating and 1.5 meter drop resistance (with optional rubber housing) support significantly ruggedized construction to withstand the most demanding environments. The IMT-BT holds its own next to consumer tablets, with a 10.1" capacitive touchscreen and built-in megapixel cameras on the front and rear. The display is protected by ultra-strong Gorilla Glass, making it virtually impervious to damage, able to flex when dropped without shattering or scratching. The IMT-BT supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac for maximum wireless speed. The data-only modem accommodates optional high-speed 3.5G HSPA+ or 4G LTE cellular connections. In office or outside, WLAN and WWAN connectivity support speedy reception and processing, and sunlight readability allows easy viewing in the field. The table is also equipped with an NFC reader/writer and supports recognition of RFID tags (13.56 MHz). A SAM (Secure Access Module) is standard, enabling communication of encrypted data for applications requiring higher levels of security.
- Dual-core IntelÂ® CeleronÂ® N2807 SoC @ 1.58GHz
- Operating Systems: Windows Embedded 8.1 & Android 4.4.2
- 10.1 sunlight readable display, capacitive touchscreen; GPS, E-compass, G-sensor
- Wireless Connectivity: WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; WPAN: Bluetooth 4.0;WWAN (optional): 3.5G HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Data Capture: HF 13.56MHz NFC RFID, SAM encryption supported
- IP65 rating and 1.5m drop resistance (with optional protective rubber housing)
- Optional Accessories: protective rubber housing, vehicle dock and office dock