MVP-6000 Series Fanless Embedded Computer
By ADLINK Technology, Inc.
ADLINK's newly introduced MVP-6000 Series of fanless embedded computing platforms, incorporating the 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, provides one PCIe x16, one PCI slot, 1 mini PCIe slot and single-side access for I/O ports, optimizing easy maintenance in industrial automation environments. The series retains the robust design of all ADLINK MXC/MXE lines, at an extremely cost-effective price point. The MVP-6000 series supports DDR4 memory for more powerful computing and the Intel® HD Graphics 530 speeds graphics performance. Along with a versatile I/O array and flexible expansion capacity, the MVP-6000 Series fully satisfies all the needs of industrial automation with the performance demanded by vision inspection, motion control, and surveillance applications. Fanless construction not only overcomes contaminant and noise challenges presented by harsh industrial automation environments, the elimination of problematic structural elements that negatively affect Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) greatly increases life cycle expectations for the platform.
- 6th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7/i5/i3 processors and H110 chipset
- Dual-channel DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets support up to 32 GB memory
- Support for two independent displays with 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 PCIe x16 and 1 PCI expansion slots
- 3 IntelÂ® GbE ports with teaming function
- 2 software-programmable RS-232/422/485 + 2 RS-232 ports
- Front-accessible I/O for simplified installation and maintenance
- Support for WindowsÂ® (standard) and LinuxÂ® (upon request). Extremely cost-effective, high performance, fanless system.