WILDSTAR UltraKVP for OpenVPX 6U & 3U
By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
WILDSTAR UltraKVP FPGA boards utilize Xilinx Kintex FPGAs, which feature the most multipliers currently deployable, or UltraScale+ FPGAs, which feature 28Gb signaling capability! These FPGA cards are hot-swappable and paired with Annapolis OpenVPX compliant 6U/3U backplanes, enabling even the most bandwidth-intensive applications. All Annapolis COTS boards are rugged, open, deployable, and offer different cooling options, making them the most cutting-edge Xilinx-based products on the market.
- Up to three XilinxÂ® KintexÂ® UltraScaleâ¢ XCKU115, VirtexÂ® UltraScaleâ¢ XCVU125/XCVU190 or VirtexÂ® UltraScale+â¢ XCVU5P/XCVU9P FPGAs
- Dual core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor (Zynq SoC)
- A Full Board Support Package using Open Project Builder for fast and easy Application Development
- System Management
- Two PCIe Gen3 4x (3U) or 8x (6U) Connections to VPX Backplane
- 6 Backplane Protocol Agnostic connections support 10/40Gb Ethernet, IB capable, AnnapMicro protocol and user-designed protocols. Optional optical VITA 66/67 connectivity.
- Radial Backplane Clock Support for OpenVPX backplane signals AUXCLK and REFCLK
- Wild FMC+ (WFMC+) next generation IO site based on FMC+ specification
- Up to 32 High Speed Serial and 100 LVDS connections to FPGA
- Available in Extended Temperature Grades
- Air or Conduction Cooled Path