DuraCOR 311 Mini Mission Computer
The Parvus DuraCOR 311 ultra-small tactical mission computer is based on a low-power, 4-core Intel Atom 3845 processor equipped with a rugged Flash disk and PCIe-Mini Card I/O expansion slots. At less than 40 in3 in volume, 1.5 lb in weight, and 15W power, this mini multi-core COTS processor is an ideal x86 computing solution for SWaP-C sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned & unmanned vehicle & sensor apps. Optimized for high performance energy efficient processing, the unit boasts a quad-core 64-bit Intel Architecture (IA) CPU with integrated Intel HD Graphics.
- Miniature SWaP-optimized quad-core Intel Atom processor system
- Rugged IP67 chassis with micro-mini MIL-performance circular connectors
- Modular I/O architecture: up to three slots for PCIe Mini-Cards (for add-on I/O)
- Rugged Flash storage (mSATA / microSD card / removable 2.5â? SATA SSD)
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground vehicles; optional 50ms power hold-up