CM2-BT2 Extreme Rugged PC/104-Plus Single Board Computer
By ADLINK Technology, Inc.
Our versatile CM2-BT2 is a PC/104-Plus single board computer (SBC) with the latest Intel® Atom™ Processor System-on-Chip (SoC); a PC/104 (CM1-BT1) variant for ISA bus-only support and PCI-104 (CM3-BT1 or CM3-BT4-8G) variants for PCI bus-only support are also offered to service diverse design and budget requirements. The CMx-BTx SBCs support up to 4GB-1066/1333 MHz DDR3L SODIMM memory and feature interfaces for DisplayPort and LVDS, GbE, 1x SATA 3Gb/s, 1x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0, and 8x GPIO. The CM2-BT2 is designed to withstand intense shock and vibration and supports operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C. ADLINK’s Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA), designed into all of our SBCs, helps users optimize system performance and lower power consumption through remote device management.
- Dual-core IntelÂ® Atomâ¢ Processor System-on-Chip
- Up to 4GB DDR3L at 1333MHz
- Supports VGA and LVDS
- GbE (optional 2x GbE)
- 1x SATA 3Gb/s (optional 2x SATA), 3x USB 2.0, 8x GPIO
- Extreme Rugged operating temperature: -40Â°C to +85Â°C
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions