VPX6000 Rugged 6U VPX Processor Blade
By ADLINK Technology, Inc.
The VPX6000 is a dual-CPU 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor 6U VPX blade (0.85" pitch) with Mobile Intel® QM87 Chipset in a rugged conduction cooled, VPX REDI (VITA 48) form factor. The VPX6000 features two CPU sub-systems, each with up to 16GB DDR3-1600 dual channel ECC memory soldered onboard, and onboard soldered 32GB SLC SATA solid state drive. Rear I/O per node includes 2x 10GbE, 2x 1000BASE-BX and 2x 1000BASE-T, 2x PCIe x1, HD audio (Line-in, Line-out), 3x SATA 6 Gb/s, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 8x GPIO, HDMI, DVI and RS-232/422. A VPX-R6000 Rear Transition Module (RTM) is available to access rear I/O signals from the VPX6000, and a tBP-VPX6000 Test Backplane supporting three payload slots is available for users to validate VPX6000 functionality. The VPX6000 Series is rugged conduction cooled with conformal coating, making it ideal for mission critical applications such as military and aerospace platforms.
- Dual quad-core 4th generation IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7 processors with ECC
- Dual channel DDR3L ECC memory soldered, 16GB per node
- Supports three independent displays
- Supports storage upgrade via mezzanine card
- Offers remote management support
- Conduction-cooled and air-cooled versions available