XMC-G745 Rugged XMC Module
By ADLINK Technology, Inc.
ADLINK recognizes the trend towards implementing General Purpose computing on Graphics Processing Units (GPGPU) for parallel computing and increased processing performance, and the XMC-G745M targets a variety of high-performance computing application that can take advantage of this technology. The rugged XMC-G745M module is equipped with the CUDA-enabled 384-core NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M GPU, utilizing NVIDIA Kepler architecture and yielding unprecedented levels of graphics processing performance for defense and aerospace applications. The GeForce GT 745M features 2048MB of GDDR5 memory, ensuring high-capacity and high-bandwidth access to data during massively parallel GPGPU algorithm processing. The XMC module incorporates the VITA 42.0 XMC switched mezzanine card auxiliary standard and the VITA 46.9 PMC/XMC/Ethernet signal mapping on 3U/6U VPX module standard and supports both Windows and Linux operating systems. The GPU also supports OpenGL 4.4, OpenCL 1.2 and DirectX 11, as well as High-bandwith Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M GPU (Kepler refresh)
- CUDA compute capability 3.0 for parallel computation and graphics processing
- Dual channel GDDR5 soldered memory, 2GB
- PCIe x8 Gen3 on P15
- High-resolution, high-performance platform for rugged video I/O and GPGPU applications
- Ideal for defense, radar, sonar, UAV and ground vehicles