Cobalt Model 71664
By Pentek, Inc.
The Model 71664 comes preconfigured with a suite of built-in functions for digital down conversion, data capture, synchronization, time tagging, and formatting, making them ideal turn-key interfaces for radar, communications or general data acquisition applications. IP modules for A/D acquisition, DDC, DDR3 or QDRII+ memories, programmable beamforming, controller for data clocking and synchronization, and a VRT protocol engine are all included.
- Complete radar and software radio interface solution
- PCIe output supports VITA 49.0 VITA Radio Transport (VRT) Standard
- Supports Xilinx Virtex-6 LXT and SXT FPGAs
- Four 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Four multiband DDCs
- Multiboard programmable beamformer
- Up to 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM or 32 MB of QDRII+ SRAM
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express (Gen. 1 & 2) interface up to x8 wide
- Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O