Exosite multi-tenant cloud
Built on Exosite’s multi-tenant cloud infrastructure, the Victor Kill-@lert Remote Notification System enables restaurant owners, office managers and even home-owners to proactively address their rodent problems while reducing time spent manually checking traps. This combination of local wireless technology and Exosite’s scalable cloud-based software is powering Victor’s charge into the Internet of Things (IoT) generation of business.
- Built collaboratively using Victorâs pest-control industry expertise and Exositeâs robust IoT technology.
- Allows facility managers to securely view multiple trap installation sites using Exositeâs flexible architecture.
- Leverages Exositeâs One Platformâ¢ to enable device and data management, real-time alerts and comprehensive API access.
- Provides Exositeâs Portalsâ¢ web user interface so users can easily add contacts, review system performance and generate reports.
- Victor Kill-@lert Remote Notification System provides an unprecedented level of detailed control to facility managers and pest control operators.
- Traps communicate wirelessly to a central USB gateway that can be plugged into any computer with an Internet connection.
- Notifications are truly remote, enabling users to monitor traps from across the globe.
- Reduces manual checking of traps in difficult-to-reach places around homes or businesses.