Cobra 2 Video Windows
Cobra 2 is a VME high-performance, multi-input, video windows processor that can accept 12 videos per card and select up to 4 for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or analog display. Video inputs can be TV, RS-170, RS-343, STANAG or high-resolution computer video up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080. The card supports a wide variety of display configurations including quad-video, picture-in-picture, full-screen zoom and alpha blending and cross mixing of video sources.
- Single-slot VME video windowing card (dual-slot module for quad VGA on front panel)
- Accepts composite TV, S-Video or high resolution RGB inputs up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080
- Compatible with X Windows and Microsoft Windows
- Screen capture (full screen or window) capability for printing or snapshot recording
- Crosspoint switch to select from 12 inputs