DuraDBH-672 Digital Beachhead
The Curtiss-Wright DuraDBH-672 Digital Beachhead is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch and vetronics computer system capable of hosting optional VICTORY services software and integrated Rockwell Collins SASSM/SPS GPS receiver. This Line Replaceable Unit features 16 ports of fully managed Layer 2 GbE switching and static Layer 3 routing together with a low-power multicore ARM-based Freescale i.MX6 processor capable of supporting general-purpose processing requirements or optional VICTORY Data Bus Management and Shared Processor Services.
- Rugged 16-port Gigabit Ethernet fully managed switch with low-power ARM vetronics processor
- Optional VICTORY services software for vehicle C4ISR apps
- Support for integrated GB-GRAM/ Polarisâ¢ Link GPS receiver
- Vehicle Computer with 2x USB 2.0, 2x CANbus, 2x RS-232/422/485, 1x RS-232 for external GPS input, 1x RS-232 console, 1x GbE, 6x general-purpose digital I/O, HDMI Video, PCIe Minicard I/O, and more
- SWaP optimized size
- Designed to meet extreme environment/EMI conditions per MILSTD- 810G and MIL-STD-461F