Model RTR 2726
By Pentek, Inc.
The Talon® RTR 2726 is a turnkey, multiband recording and playback system that allows the user to record and reproduce high-bandwidth signals with a lightweight, portable and rugged package. The RTR 2726 provides aggregate recording rates of up to 2.4 GB/sec and is ideal for the user who requires both portability and solid performance in a compact recording system.
- Designed to operate under conditions of shock and vibration
- Portable system measuring 16.9" W x 9.5" D x 13.4" H
- Lightweight: approximately 30 pounds
- Rugged aluminum alloy chassis
- Shock- and vibration-resistant SSDs perform well in vehicles, ships and aircraft
- Recording and playback of IF signals up to 700 MHz
- 80 MHz record and playback signal bandwidths
- 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
- SFDR > 80 dBFS
- Real-time aggregate recording rates up to 2.4 GB/sec