By Pentek, Inc.
The Model 8264 is a fully-integrated, 6U VPX development system for Pentek Cobalt® and Onyx® software radio, data acquisition, and I/O boards. It was created to save engineers and system integrators the time and expense associated with building and testing a development system that ensures optimum performance of Pentek boards.
- 9-slot, 6U 19-inch rackmount, 12-inch deep chassis which houses 6U VPX boards
- 64-bit Windows® 7 Professional or Linux® workstation
- Intel® CoreTM i7 3.6 GHz processor
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- ReadyFlow® drivers and board support libraries installed
- Out-of-the-box ready-to-run examples