By Pentek, Inc.
Model 71624 is a member of the Cobalt® family of high-performance XMC modules based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. As an IF relay, it accepts two IF analog input channels, modifies up to 34 signals, and then delivers them to two analog IF outputs. Any signal within each IF band can be independently enabled or disabled, and changed in both frequency and amplitude as it passes through the module.
- Modifies 34 IF signals between input and output
- Up to 80 MHz IF bandwidth
- Two 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Two 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
- 34 DDCs and 34 DUCs (digital downconverters and digital upconverters)
- Signal drop/add/replace
- Frequency shifting and hopping
- Amplitude boost and attenutation
- PCI Express Gen. 1: x4 or x8