By Innovative Integration
Innovative Integration, a trusted supplier of signal processing and data acquisition hardware and software solutions, today announced the FMC-Servo. The FMC-SERVO module features eight simultaneously sampling A/D and DACs with a flexible, low-jitter programmable time base.
- the ability to create high-end system solutions in which a portion of a sophisticated control algorithm is embedded in an FPGA
- performs high-speed computations at the sample rate
- match to modern system-onchip (SoC) solutions such as the Xilinx Zynq
- Low latency, fast-settling successive-approximation A/Ds and DACs support real-time servo control applications.
- Support logic in VHDL is provided for integration with FPGA carrier cards
- Specific support for Innovative carrier cards includes integration with Framework Logic tools that support VHDL and Matlab developers.