By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
The CoreFire Next Design Suite (compatible with all Annapolis Virtex™ 7 and Altera Stratix® V FPGA processor and I/O boards) is a dataflow-based development system that brings new levels of ease and speed to FPGA programming on Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. high-performance motherboards, I/O cards, and mezzanine cards.
- Build Designs for FPGAs on WILDâ¢ Boards
- Works from High Level, Data Flow Concept of the Application
- Combines GUI Design Entry and Debug Tools with Tested, Optimized CoreFire Nextâ¢ IP Cores
- Drag and Drop High and Low Level Modules
- CoreFire Nextâ¢ Modules Incorporate Years of Application Development Experience â Highly Optimized and Tested
- CoreFire Nextâ¢ Tools and Modules are Intelligent
- Modules Automatically Handle Synchronization
- Manage Clocks and Other Low Level Hardware Signals
- Guarantee Correct Control by Design Modules âKnow Howâ? to Interact with Each Other
- Board Support Packages Incorporate Hardware Details of the Boards â Invisible to Users
- Single Precision Floating Point, Integer and Floating Point Complex Data Types and Array Types. Provides Java File