WILDSTAR A5 for OpenVPX 6U
By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
These FPGA boards include 3 Altera Stratix V FPGAs with 48 High Speed Serial connections performing up to 14.1 Gbps. On each Compute Processing Element (CPE) FPGA there is six 72-bit QDRII+ SRAM interfaces clocked up to 550 MHz. The IO Processing Element (IOPE) FPGA has four 32-bit DDR3 DRAM ports clocked at up to 800 MHz. With included High Speed Serial (HSS) FPGA cores (including 40GBASE-KR), there is up 20 GB/s of bandwidth on the VPX data plane which can go directly to other VPX cards or to a switch, depending on backplane topology.
- One, Two or Three ALTERA STRATIXÂ® V FPGAS
- PCIe Gen3 8x from each FPGA to on-board PCIe switch
- 16x High Speed Serial IO lanes to VPX Data Plane (P1) for 20 GB/s of Full Duplex Bandwidth
- Accepts Standard Annapolis WILDSTAR Mezzanine Cards, including a wide variety of WILDSTAR ADC and DAC Mezzanine Cards
- Host Software: Linux API and Device Drivers
- 6U OpenVPX (VITA 65) Compliant, 1â? VITA 48.1 spacing