WILDSTAR 7 Conduction Cooled for OpenVPX 6U
By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
These FPGA boards include two Xilinx Virtex 7 FPGAs with 64 High Speed Serial connections performing up to 13.1 Gbps. The IO Processing Element (IOPE) FPGA has a choice of QDRII+ SRAM or DDR3 DRAM. The DRAM option has four 32-bit DDR3 DRAM ports clocked at up to 800 MHz while the SRAM option has two 72-bit QDRII+ SRAM interfaces clocked up to 500 MHz. With included High Speed Serial (HSS) FPGA cores (including 40GBASE-KR), there is up 20 GB/s of bandwidth on the VPX data plane which can go directly to other VPX cards or to a switch, depending on backplane topology.
- One or Two XILINX VIRTEX 7 FPGAS: VX690T or VX980T
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth or up to 64 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 32 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth
- PCIe Gen3 8x from each FPGA to on-board PCIe switch
- 16x High Speed Serial IO lanes to VPX Data Plane (P1) for 20 GB/s of Full Duplex Bandwidth
- Accepts Standard Annapolis WILDSTAR Mezzanine Cards, including a wide variety of WILDSTAR ADC and DAC Mezzanine Cards
- Host Software: Linux API and Device Drivers