Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC
By XILINX, Inc.
Based on the Xilinx UltraScale MPSoC architecture, the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs enable extensive system level differentiation, integration, and flexibility through hardware, software, and I/O programmability.
- Innovative ARMÂ® + FPGA architecture for differentiation, analytics & control
- Extensive OS, middleware, stacks, accelerators, and IP ecosystem
- Multiple levels of hardware and software security
- Integration delivering the de facto All Programmable platform
- System level performance through optimized architecture
- Architected to deliver lowest system power
- Most flexible & scalable platform for maximum reuse and best TTM
- Industry leading design tools, C/C++, Open CL design abstractions
- Largest portfolio of SW & HW design tools, SoMs, design kits and reference designs
- Silicon Devices - Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Fully-Featured Processing Platform; Development Platforms - Traditional hardware development and virtual development platforms*; Operating Systems - Open Source Linux, and FreeRTOS*; Design Tools - VivadoÂ® Design Suite, Xilinx SDK, PetaLinux SDK; IP - Plug and Play*