Model RTR 2736A
By Pentek, Inc.
The Model RTR 2736A multi-channel Serial FPDP (sFPDP) rugged portable recorder, suitable for military and aerospace, radar, and communications applications. The RTR 2736A is capable of capturing up to 8 Serial FPDP data streams in real time to solid state drives (SSD). The new Talon portable chassis for the RTR 2736A boasts a smaller footprint that is lighter in weight, and provides double the storage capacity, number of channels and the recording rates of previous generation of Talon portable recorders. It also supports AC and DC power options.
- Designed to operate under conditions of shock and vibration
- Portable system measuring 16.0" W x 6.9" D x 13.0" H
- Lightweight, just less than 30 pounds
- Shock- and vibration-resistant SSDs perform well in vehicles, ships and aircraft
- Up to eight I/O channels
- Supports Flow Control, CRC, and Copy/Loop Mode as a receiver and transmitter
- Supports 1.0625, 2.125, 2.5, 3.125 and 4.25 GBaud link rates
- Copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber interfaces available
- Real-time aggregate recording rates of up to 3.2 GB/sec
- WindowsÂ® 7 Professional workstation with-high performance IntelÂ® CoreTM i7 processor
- Up to 15.3 terabytes of SSD storage to NTFS RAID solid state disk array