2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC
By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC provides high fidelity and high speed analog-to-digital conversion along with a rug-ged design. The 2.5 GSps 10-Bit ADC FMC is shipped with a custom heatsink which enables proper cooling of the ADC. An on-board temperature monitor is also supplied which allows for real-time monitoring of the ADC’s internal die temperature. The FMC is mechanically and electrically compliant to FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57.1).
- 2.5 GHz Max Input Sample Rate
- 10-Bit A/D conversion with e2vÂ® EV10AS150A or EV10AS150B Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Analog input configuration option: EV10AS150A â Middle Band; EV10AS150B - Low Band & Middle Band
- Five Trigger Input options (Factory Configurable)
- Internal Clock options: 1.8GHz, 2.5GHz, Custom
- External clock can be driven from a single ended 50 ohm signal source.
- Optional 10MHz Reference Sources: Internal Reference â TCXO; Backplane Reference â FMC CLK 3; Front Panel Reference â SMA
- Motherboard with FMC(s) installed occupies a single AMC slot
- Full CoreFire Board Support package, including FFTs, for easy application programming