By Pentek, Inc.
Model 56721 is a member of the Onyx® family of high performance AMC boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. A muti-channel, high-speed data converter with a programmable DDC, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture and playback features offer an ideal turnkey solution.
- Complete radar and software radio interface solution
- Supports Xilinx Virtex-7 VXT FPGAs
- GateXpress supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration across PCIe
- Three 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Three multiband DDCs
- Two 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
- One DUC (digital upconverter)
- Multiboard programmable beamformer
- 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization