WILDSTAR A5 ConductionCooled for OpenVPX
By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
Up to two Altera Stratix® V FPGAs per board with choice of GX parts up to 5SGXAB or GS parts up to 5SGSD8 and up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth. Up to 1.9 million logic elements and 2.9 million multiplier bits per board. Air or Conduction Cooled.
- Up to three Altera StratixÂ® V FPGA Processing Elements: 5SGSD4, 5SGSD5, 5SGSD6, 5SGSD8, 5SGXA3, 5SGXA4, 5SGXA5, 5SGXA7, 5SGXA9, 5SGXAB
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 51.2 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth
- PCIe Gen3 8x from each FPGA to on-board PCIe switch
- 16x High Speed Serial IO lanes to VPX Data Plane (P1) for 20 GB/s of Full Duplex Bandwidth
- 8x High Speed Serial IO lanes to P4
- Two PCIe Gen3 8x Connections to VPX Expansion Plane (P2)
- 32 LVDS and 8 Single Ended lines to P3
- Backplane Protocol Agnostic connections support 10/40Gb Ethernet, SDR/DDR/QDR Infiniband, AnnapMicro protocol and user designed protocols
- Three or six optional built-in Front Panel QSFP+ Transceivers running at up to 56.4 Gbps each for 42.3 GB/s of Full Duplex Bandwidth
- 1 Gb Ethernet RJ45 connector for Remote Host Access
- External clock and IRIG-B Support via Front Panel SMA