WILDSTAR 7 for OpenVPX 3U
By Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
One VX690T or VX980T Virtex 7 FPGA per board with up to 2 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 12.8 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth and up to 32 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 8 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth. Up to 1 million logic cells and 1.6 million multiplier bits per board. Air Cooled Only.
- Up to 2 GB of DDR3 DRAM for 12.8 GB/s of DRAM bandwidth
- Up to 32 MB of QDRII+ SRAM for 8 GB/s of SRAM bandwidth
- 24x High Speed Serial IO lanes to VPX Backplane (P1/P2) for 30 GB/s of Full Duplex Bandwidth
- Two PCIe Gen3 8x Connections to VPX Backplane (P1)
- Eight LVDS lines to P2
- Backplane Protocol Agnostic connections support 10/40Gb Ethernet, SDR/DDR/QDR Infiniband, AnnapMicro protocol and user designed protocols
- External clock and IRIG-B Support via Backplane
- Simultaneous QSFP and Mezzanine Card use
- Host Software: Linux API and Device Drivers
- 2 GB of DDR3 DRAM
- 4 GB SATA SSD and 16MB NOR Boot Flash