Onyx Model 71730
By Pentek, Inc.
Model 71730 is a member of the Onyx® family of high performance XMC modules based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. A highspeed data converter, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system.
- Complete radar and software radio interface solution
- Supports Xilinx Virtex-7 VXT FPGAs
- GateXpress supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration across PCIe
- One 1 GHz 12-bit A/D
- One 1 GHz 16-bit D/A
- 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- Dual-ÂµSync clock/sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
- VITA 42.0 XMC compatible with switched fabric interfaces
- Optional user-configurable gigabit serial interface