By Cambridge Pixel
Cambridge Pixel's HPx-300 radar output card allows developers of radar tracking or radar display applications to perform an end-to-end test of their systems in the laboratory ahead of deployment with a radar. The PCI Express card generates radar video signals for system testing, simulation, training and video streaming.
- PCIe radar signal output card
- Emulates signals produced by real radars
- For system testing, simulation, training or radar video streaming
- Configurable scan rates, PRFs
- Dual video, trigger, ACP/ARP, SHM, parallel azimuth
- Supported under Windows or Linux