By Pentek, Inc.
Model 56661 is a member of the Cobalt® family of high-performance AMC modules based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA.It includes four A/Ds and four banks of memory. In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 2 as a native interface, the Model 56661 includes a front panel generalpurpose connector for application-specific I/O.
- Complete radar and software radio interface solution
- Supports Xilinx Virtex-6 LXT and SXT FPGAs
- Four 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Four multiband DDCs
- Multiboard programmable beamformer
- Up to 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM or 32 MB of QDRII+ SRAM
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- LVPECL clock sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express (Gen. 1 & 2) interface up to x8 wide
- Optional front panel LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O
- AMC.1 compliant IPMI 2.0 compliant Module Management Controller (MMC)