By Artesyn Embedded Technologies
The PCIE-8120 media processing accelerator enables high density voice and video processing to be integrated into a rack mounted server or other network appliances that have full size PCI express slots. Featuring up to 12 power-efficient Digital Signal Processors with optimized software, PCIE-8120 can support over 7500 ports of G.729AB or six 4-party HD720p video conferences.
- Single slot full length full height PCI express card with x4 interface
- High performance media processing core based on power-efficient DSPs
- Optional 2 x GbE ports (RJ45) with NAT function for direct network attachment providing server offload.
- Comprehensive voice and video processing firmware and programmers interface included.
- Support for 720p and 1080p video conferencing
- Designed for NEBS Level 3 and ETSI telecom standards compliance when used in a suitable Carrier Grade enclosure
- Can transcode over 300 mobile video streams at CIF resolution
- capable of transcoding over 7000 bidirectional voice channels from G.711 to G.729A