By Pentek, Inc.
The Model 71641, capable of digitizing one 12-bit channel at 3.6 GHz, or two channels at 1.8 GHz, comes preconfigured with a programmable one- or two-channel digital downconverter (DDC) loaded into the onboard Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. The new module is ideal for wideband radar and software defined radio (SDR) applications.
- One-channel mode with 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D
- Two-channel mode with 1.8 GHz, 12-bit A/Ds
- Programable one- or twochannel DDC (Digital Downconverter)
- 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
- Sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express Gen. 2 interface up to x8
- Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O
- Ideal radar and software radio interface solution