XMC-6VLS Virtex-6 FPGA
By Acromag, Inc.
Feature a high-performance user-configurable Xilinx® Virtex®-6 FPGA enhanced with high-speed memory and a high-throughput serial interface. The result is a powerful and flexible I/O processor module that is capable of executing custom instruction sets and algorithms. The logic-optimized FPGA is well-suited for a broad range of applications. Typical uses include hardware simulation, communications, in-circuit diagnostics, military servers, signal intelligence, and image processing.
- Reconfigurable Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA with 240k or 365k logic cells
- 2M x 72-bit QDRII SRAM, 128M x 64-bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 16M x 16-bit parallel flash memory for MicroBlaze program code storage
- 128Mb platform flash memory to store power-up configuration bit file for Virtex-6 FPGA
- Dual 8-lane high-speed serial interfaces on rear P15 and P16 connectors for PCIe Gen 1/2, SerialRapidI/O, 10Gb Ethernet, Xilinx Aurora
- Dual SFP ports for Fibre Channel or GbE
- 60 SelectI/O or 30 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P4 port
- 34 SelectI/O or 17 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P16 port
- 22 SelectI/O, 2 global clock pairs, JTAG, USB, and ground signals via front 36-pin connector
- DMA support provides data transfer between system memory and the on-board memory
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope Pro interface