By Acromag, Inc.
PMC-SLX modules have user-configurable Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA enhanced with high-speed memory and high-throughput PCI-X interface. Field I/O interfaces via front or rear connectors.
- PMC Mezzanine Module
- Reconfigurable Spartan-6 FPGA with 147,433 logic cells
- PCI-X bus 100MHz 64-bit interface
- 1M x 64-bit dual-port SRAM provides direct links from the PCI bus and to FPGA
- Supports both front and rear I/O connections
- 64 I/O or 32 LVDS lines direct to FPGA via rear (J4) connector
- Plug-in I/O extension modules are available for front mezzanine
- FPGA code loads from PCI-X bus or from flash memory
- Supports dual DMA channel data transfer to CPU/bus
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope Pro interface
- Designed for conduction-cooled host card or -40 to 85°C operation in air-cooled systems